New in the Field

fanatic

Hello everybody!

I bet you have heard this thousand times, but I just finished my first "actual" track I have been working on for quite some time and I guess here I will get some really good feedback if you guys are willing to give it :)!

Tracks here:

It would be awesome if you could tell me your opinion, what's good and what to improve. I know that I need to improve my drums already.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Cheers
Fanatic

Last edited:
Put this in the track reviews.

Listening on headphones, but drums are to quiet, mix needs improvment. Ill listen to on my speakers tomorrow and tell you whats too loud and not. But still pretty good for your first track. My first tracks were adhd tracks, fucking terrible lol.

Will do. I couldn't find it anywhere. But drums are too quiet? I thought they were getting too loud through my speakers, that is why I didn't boost them anymore. Looking forward for advice!

Cheers.

Right, on speakers now. Yeah snare is far to quiet, doesnt punch enough. Vocals are too loud. Sub is not to bad, its not really hitting hard enough. How high does the sub go? Which note?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the song needs a breakdown to give the track room to breath. I dont know how they do this type of music, but most tracks have one.

What mugatu said. Drums are too low. Turn the other elements of the track down and the drums will suddenly spring out in the mix. Are you using a frequency analyser when you are creating a tune? This helps a lot with getting sounds and elements to stand out in a mix and stops things from sounding muddy.

I wasn't using a frequency analyzer, but I will in the future. The drums were too low and I understood it in the end myself. I just couldn't figure out how to boost them enough. Thanks for the feedback guys: appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom