New icicle album....any proper news?

I'm expecting something similar to the Perez album but with more dubstep, hope im wrong.

should be a few good tunes, no info as of yet, my guess is late this year/early next year

Wouldn't mind if it was mostly dubstep. Love that deep Tempa records kind of dubstep sound. Of course I would prefer if it was dnb though.

Momentum is way overdue.
Hate it when they wait so long to (maybe in this case) release a tune.
It has lost all its hype and feels old by the time we get it.

I only recently made the switch to dnb from dubstep. Is it any better in the dnb scene than in the dubstep scene regarding the release of dubs?

either way whatever happens im hyped for it. Cant get over how good anxious is. proper deep icicle vibes. such a badman

.....then it's pretty disposable track in the first place and doesn't really matter if it's released or not. don't you agree?

coming from a dubstep scene you should know better. haven't you learned anything from mala? :rolleyes: also, my opinion is, that if a track is good, it doesn't matter how long it's been a dub and been played out by hot shot dj-s/producers. if it can survive the test of time then good. if it can't...well money saved.

Momentum is way overdue.
Hate it when they wait so long to (maybe in this case) release a tune.

Haha,

That's the deal when you join an exclusive contract. Quality over quantity so you'll have alot of people between here and there that decide what you'll be putting out. Icicle did abit of music that never came out/will never come out he played out at some point in the past. Like

Reincarnation

Back To The Future/Full Moon

Summer Song

Plus there is probably heaps and heaps of tracks that won't see the light hanging around on his harddrive...

Last edited by a moderator:
They can't write Noisia properly :D

Big tune idd, hope next album will be better than his first.. would love to hear some liquid again :)

Back
Top Bottom