new i-phone.. left by an apple engineer in a bar...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Apr 21, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i dont belive the story, it must of been planted on purpose, to make it more sought after ..

http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-apples-next-iphone

"You are looking at Apple's next iPhone. It was found lost in a bar in Redwood City, camouflaged to look like an iPhone 3GS. We got it. We disassembled it. It's the real thing, and here are all the details.

Why we think it's definitely real

We're as skeptical—if not more—than all of you. We get false tips all the time. But after playing with it for about a week—the overall quality feels exactly like a finished final Apple phone—and disassembling this unit, there is so much evidence stacked in its favor, that there's very little possibility that it's a fake. In fact, the possibility is almost none. Imagine someone having to use Apple components to design a functioning phone, from scratch, and then disseminating it to people around the world. Pretty much impossible. Here are the reasons, one by one.

It has been reported lost
    Apple-connected John Gruber—from Daring Fireball—says that Apple has indeed lost a prototype iPhone and they want it back:

So I called around, and I now believe this is an actual unit from Apple — a unit Apple is very interested in getting back.

Obviously someone found it, and here it is."

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  2. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

read this in the paper this morning.. What a penis

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

you make me SICK

4. co0ke

co0ke windowlicker