DnB [New] High Contrast - Remind Me (3BEAT)

Sonar000Hz

CS3063562-02A-BIG.jpg

Artist: High Contrast
Title: Remind Me
Label: 3BEAT
Date: 8 April, 2016

Listen on Juno.

I wouldn't want to hear this MORE on the radio then other pop music - it's pop music. I rather hear James Blake, Jack Garatt or Woodkid. Something with substance. This has none.
Granted it's not as bad as some Netsky.

Not much to it really, but its better than anything he has done in a good while all the same.

I like the drums, the vocals are okay I guess but what the hell..the rest sounds a bit cheapish tbph.

I hear Twin peaks too, wouldn´t buy. Free would be too much.

the last two good songs he's done in a while IMO. Some Things Never Change is an awesome tune... but I guess Who's Loving You Is a bit of a stretch.

Anyone indiciation as to why he left Hospital?
I don't think he left it for good.
Sampling may be one of the reasons, as he says:
... there’s the issue of sampling. I love sampling, but it’s expensive. Not being able to sample really limits what I can do. For example The Agony & The Ecstasy doesn’t have any samples at all on it. I do love that album but it doesn’t have much of the classic High Contrast sound. I wanted to go back to that and with 3Beat I’m back in a position where I can. Additionally, I’ve been able to work with more musicians and record real instruments while before I would have had to create those sounds on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom