new here

jwoods

im new to writing here in this forum. i've downloaded a few mixes from this site before. i thought that it was time to register though. I've been listening to drum and bass since 97 and got really into it about 2000. I've been mixing records for four years. I wish i spent more time on mixing over the years. I dont really try to get myself out there dj wise. i just mix in my room. i dont even go to clubs that often. none of my friends listen to drum and bass, which sucks cause i dont get much feed back on my mixes. ive finally got the motivation to put some stuff online so i could get people to hear my the mixes i make. i mix a little bit of everything, mostly liquid and darker stuff. i try to always include a past and present selection of tunes. i like it when records from over five years ago dont sound dated with newer stuff and vice versa. anyways i plan to download more mixes from here and put some up of my own. so that's my background. glad this site and sites like it exist because otherwise i would not be able to get so much drum and bass stuff. i dont know anyone really that listens to drum and bass. so the online community is really the source for drum and bass for me.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom