New here, First post....

welcome friend... wicked style... always room for more experimental people on here :)

definatly enjoying this... very original

Many thanks for listening to the tune, really glad you are both feeling it.

Lucid im really glad you think its original, one of my main goals is to produce a sound that is unique, so the fact that this is coming across means a lot to me.

Groelle, when you say 'little bit more pressure' could you elaborate a little so I know what may be lacking?

Thanks again, Much appreciated :)

was listening to that jubei podcast while switching to your tune, and i meant that it just needs this BOOOOM on the drop, you know what i mean?

just had a second listen, and imo the main point behind the lack of pressure is that the kick gets being drowned out/or isnt loud enough to transport the bassline and the danceability of the tune fully.

Hiya Zeal face, how you doing man? :) Hope alls well.

@ Groelle - Im with you, nice one. Iv spent all day teaching myself to sidechain so my kicks will arrive with more clout in the future :) Thanks again.

Hiya Zeal face, how you doing man? :) Hope alls well.

@ Groelle - Im with you, nice one. Iv spent all day teaching myself to sidechain so my kicks will arrive with more clout in the future :) Thanks again.

Yeah all is gravy here mate!

Welcome to this forum :):wave:

Back
Top Bottom