New here..... come checkout my D&B tunage

Fuj

Howdy all,

First time poster..... long-time lover of all beats broken, been producing drum & bass for a couple of years now. I've had a few releases on digi-labels, looking to improve my sound/production.... come checkout my soundcloud for my latest trax.

http://soundcloud.com/fuj/tracks

All comments/critiques appreciated. :thumbsup:

Fuj

Hey bud, welcome to the nicest drum and bass production community on the net. Seriously, the guys and gals on here are a great bunch that offer alot of help and critique.

I didnt have much time to listen to your stuff, just enough time to hear the top track in your cloud. Sounds like you got your own style nailed which is always a good thing, production sounded nice and crisp this end. Looking forward to finding more time to listen to the rest of your stuff.

Ez,

Thanx for checking out the trax, still progressing as ever.... nice to hear positive responses. Spent the first two years just learning how to use the gear, work flow and composition. Really trying hard to get my style down, though it's hard when I like all sub-genres of d&b...... Most concerned with getting my production on par with the big boys.

Come back and checkout some newbies in the near future!

Peace

Back
Top Bottom