New here, and need advices for music producing:)

Bammut San

Hi guys!

Finally i found a forum for this lovely music, were i can get the needed advices and help, for my music producing ahead :)

Since long tim ago, i've been listeting to drum n bass, and finally made my mind try to make some my self. So my questions are, wich music program would be best and easy to begin wit, producing drum n bass? And what kind of good advices i need to know for beginning? I am in a thirst to try my skills out. I want to make some liquid drum n bass maybe mixed with some jungle and with some mainstream sounds or vocals, just to make it easy and nice for the crowd. Hope you guys out there will be kind to help :) I really hope to hear from you all!

Peace drum n bass for yall!

//Bamsan

Hey, man!

I'm glad I can see new faces every now and then! Welcome to the forums!

About your production carreer, I think we can't tell you what are the best program for you. You'll need to figure out by yourself! Try downloading the demos of the DAWs from their websites, and see what fits you best. Myself, I use FL Studio, with some (paid) plugins, like Massive and FM8. There are, though, plenty of free plugins (and DAWs too) so you can start even if you're low on budget.

Hey, man!

I'm glad I can see new faces every now and then! Welcome to the forums!

About your production carreer, I think we can't tell you what are the best program for you. You'll need to figure out by yourself! Try downloading the demos of the DAWs from their websites, and see what fits you best. Myself, I use FL Studio, with some (paid) plugins, like Massive and FM8. There are, though, plenty of free plugins (and DAWs too) so you can start even if you're low on budget.

Thanks for the nice welcome:)

Sure, i guessed so it was like that. I tried out Reason 6, but find it strange and difficult to figure out. But sure i will try your advices! :) Is it your track on soundcloud? It sounds very cool! :) But let me check out FL and see how it works out for me:)

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom