New Headphones

A music shop is better because you can try different phones out and see what you prefer the sound of

I would always buy decent headphones, very important and if you get a good pair listening to good music on them is a joy

I bought a piar of Sennheiser HD25's about a year ago and yeah, they cost me like £140 or something but they are the best investment I have ever made, they make music sound amazing, plus they're small enough to be warn out and about if you don't mind that, also can make djing easier because of the clarity

I don't think you could ever get a better all round pair of headphones for less than £200

Get a pair of HD25's off Ebay for half the price and ya laughing. That's what I did, had them over a year and a half with no problems at all.

A music shop is better because you can try different phones out and see what you prefer the sound of

I would always buy decent headphones, very important and if you get a good pair listening to good music on them is a joy

I bought a piar of Sennheiser HD25's about a year ago and yeah, they cost me like £140 or something but they are the best investment I have ever made, they make music sound amazing, plus they're small enough to be warn out and about if you don't mind that, also can make djing easier because of the clarity

I don't think you could ever get a better all round pair of headphones for less than £200

Funnily enough mate I was looking to get a pair for DJing plus a pair for me ipod, mainly coz the DJing ones are always much bigger but they sound sweet, I'v got Sennheiser for my ipod at the minute but I lost one of the little rubber things that goes round the speaker an they scratch me ear to fuck but they're phat headphones so I think I'll go wiv Sennheiser watever happens, sweet for the help

There's a couple different versions of HD25s out there just to clarify, there's HD25 SPs which are about half the price of the latest and greatest HD25 MK2s, but obviously there's a reason they're half the price

I would just go to a shop and see what ya fancy, I know Pioneer have recently released some sick new headphones, but I prefer the HD25s because they are so small and comfortable, its all thrills no frills :)

I've had HD595's for about a year now. Incredible sound quality and you can wear them for hours with no comfort issues
If its for DJing, you can get em for about £100.
But as there studio quality, the cable is natured to 6.35 mm which is good for DJ's,
but bad for your Ipod, you do get a converter with them, but it leaves you with a pretty big buldge in your pocket
HD595_5.jpg

Yeah I can pick up an average pair for my ipod tho coz it's the DJing pair I want the best quality

Back
Top Bottom