New headphones...

jakeshiftzw

Shiftz
Basically, i need new headphones. But i actually have no idea wants good on the market anymore. I've stuck with HD-25s for so long but now im making the switch. Could anyone give me any suggestions as to what other headphones are as good as these, in terms of sound quality and comfortability. Cheers

Are your HD25's broken? Sennheiser have a very good fixed priced repair service for headphones out of warranty. It's £54 including all parts, labour and delivery. I've just sent mine in and they're replacing both capsules (usually £70 each) to make them good as new

Aside from HD25s... these look good:
DT1350_produktbild_spreizbuegel_web.jpg

Beyerdynamic DT 1350. They have been very well reviewed

Are your HD25's broken? Sennheiser have a very good fixed priced repair service for headphones out of warranty. It's £54 including all parts, labour and delivery. I've just sent mine in and they're replacing both capsules (usually £70 each) to make them good as new

I did not know that, definitely worth remembering!

Aside from HD25s... these look good:
DT1350_produktbild_spreizbuegel_web.jpg

Beyerdynamic DT 1350. They have been very well reviewed

they just look like shiny HD25s... and that 'L' hinge connecting the cups to the armband looks like it'll break after a couple of intense sessions

Beyer do make very nice equipment by all accounts though.

And looks aren't really that important, the bits that are important (for sound at least, obviously comfort is important too) you generally can't see

Back
Top Bottom