New hazard?!!

:) Hazard started his set at the Fabric Playaz carnival on Friday with the first tune & I heard someone say that it might be an Air Guitar vip. Has similar drums to be fair, although I don't know about it being a vip. Goes off in a rave.

Also he played the second one and sounds filthy on that system, that floaty bass :O

HOW FUCKING LOUD DOES THE MC NEED TO BE?!

Jump up raves man....fuck sake.

Second tune is large, not sure about the first because i could hardly fucking hear it.

I prefer his older stuff to his newer stuff

Last edited:
:) Hazard started his set at the Fabric Playaz carnival on Friday with the first tune & I heard someone say that it might be an Air Guitar vip. Has similar drums to be fair, although I don't know about it being a vip. Goes off in a rave.

Also he played the second one and sounds filthy on that system, that floaty bass :O

Yeah my bro pointed out a few bits that could've been new Hazard on friday I wasn't really feeling any of them, I think I was just buzzing to hear Busted and Against the Clock lol

- - - Updated - - -

That second one is large tbf

Fair play I saw Tyke later on in room 2, but Ed Rush tore up the dance best set of the night for me.

Saw Ed Rush at a local night a few months back and he tore the place up, but not many tunes I recognised. I should have stuck around in room 1 really. Saw most of Tyke's set too. He played some wicked tunes like See Red, Dogs and his last tune had to be one of his.

Do you remember this tune below from room 1 that night? I heard Hazard and Annix play it, and thought that well sounds like something Pleasure-esque

Back
Top Bottom