New Hazard Tune

P.O.Beatz

Im a massive massive fan of Hazard one of the best producer's out there no doubt, but if this is his & by them beatz id say it is i really aint feeling that 1.

It's shocking, i refuse to believe, what with Hazard bringing out so many banging tracks lately that he'll even release anything like this, even under the dirty harry name.

oh wait, the orginal tune posted on the other forum had a TOTALLY different song linked to it.. called um.. 06_dj_hazard_-_change_my_life__hard_mix_.mp3

That was deleted, this song is totally different from the other one.. And yeh this sounds like hazard..

see thread http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=42456 for where i made my blunder.

/me deletes the CHANGE MY LIFE HARD MIX off his harddrive.

Last edited:

Spoox

VIP Junglist
New Dirty Harry single coming in March. This features 2 bombs currently blowing up on the dancefloor, ‘Skankers’ and ‘Western Riddem’.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
all his dirty harry tunes seem a bit beloew par production wise for him, in the scheme of things...

it's just a slightly different sound. i'm not really keen on any of the DH tunes i've heard to be fair.