New Hazard tune - Food Fight.

been wondering who this was by ain't stopped blasting it in the motor, no one does it like hazard, had only the slightest idea it was by him, who says jump up ain't versatile, good find bruva

i was thinking some1 unknown, hazard must get sent so many tunes it could ave been any1

finally, something we agree on lol

not even about agreeing anyway. I always knew Hazard was better than 95% of the other jump up producers out there before hearing this. All this and Bust Dance Moves shows is that Hazard is willing to push the sound and style a little bit to keep it interesting. Shame everyone else is so far behind and will only catch on to new styles in about 6 months time

not even about agreeing anyway. I always knew Hazard was better than 95% of the other jump up producers out there before hearing this. All this and Bust Dance Moves shows is that Hazard is willing to push the sound and style a little bit to keep it interesting. Shame everyone else is so far behind and will only catch on to new styles in about 6 months time

Always so positive..
Nah with the likes of Jaydan and Harvest jump up is going places but I will admit about 50% of jump up is pure shit.

Always so positive..
Nah with the likes of Jaydan and Harvest jump up is going places but I will admit about 50% of jump up is pure shit.

Not really a negative comment. Just an observation but one that is pretty much true and one that is mirrored by most people I know into D&B. Yeah there may still be good producers of jump up but Hazard is a true innovator. His tunes now sound nothing like his tunes from a few years ago and he does something different for each new tune and it works. I'm a Hazard fan all the way and I hope he continues making wicked music

fuckin sick.

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

thought it was subwave at first

likin this
but if u think alot of jump up is stale wen evryone starts makin miminally tunes like this itll be stale again so i think its all good

Back
Top Bottom