New Hazard tune - Food Fight.

Big tune!!! Vocal version was good too.. Wonder who will be the first to clone it. Already heard 2 busta move rip offs!!!!

Indeed the killer b-line

Amazing to go 2 pages about a new Hazard tune without one negative comment, congrats on the progress forum lol

Really though, you won't hear a b-line like this anywhere else, salute!

Hmmmmmmmm

Unsure after one listen tbh, would like to hear it onna system.

Death March & Bust Moves both grew on me after a lickle while tho

Busta Move was one the best jump up tunes for me this year (Supreme by Callide took that award) and it wasnt even a classically defined 'jump up' record. Just a nice likkle skanker for the man dem and Hazard's take on the minimal style

hazard setting the standard and being the innovator he is as usual. not many jump up producers you hear there tunes getting played in metalheadz and breakin science !!!

Busta Move was one the best jump up tunes for me this year (Supreme by Callide took that award) and it wasnt even a classically defined 'jump up' record. Just a nice likkle skanker for the man dem and Hazard's take on the minimal style

wow im shocked at that wayne i really am, out off all the jump up tunes this year, you choose one of the ''screeeechiest'' imo. Im Actually so suprised lol

wow im shocked at that wayne i really am, out off all the jump up tunes this year, you choose one of the ''screeeechiest'' imo. Im Actually so suprised lol

But Supreme was jump up with a slightly darker edge, the drum pattern was totally different to most tunes, those clicks... Everything about it just worked.

Supreme was all out war and pissed on all other jump up tunes from a great height

But Supreme was jump up with a slightly darker edge, the drum pattern was totally different to most tunes, those clicks... Everything about it just worked.

Supreme was all out war and pissed on all other jump up tunes from a great height

I agree with the first part, kinda a techy style to jump up.

not too sure bout the pissing part though.

I know you hate sub zero, but dodge city takes it for me. Im more into the deep heavy bass sounds over the ear shattering screeechhing.

I know you hate sub zero, but dodge city takes it for me. Im more into the deep heavy bass sounds over the ear shattering screeechhing.

Yeah big tune watch out for poon, Sub zero's potentially a very good producer, my tune of the year is probably that Hoax - Be the music mutated forms remix, such a filthy tune.

yeah poon is a banger, but not till next year ;)

sly also has a tune that sounds similar, maybe better, heard it on trigga's bday bash. not got an ID yet so hold tight lol

Supreme was better than anything Sub Zero did in 2010. Not opinion, just a pure fact to anyone who has ears. That tune made me lose my mind everytime it got played this year. Was just so aggy.

And Poon is just a poor mans Hi-Tek by Mampi

And your proof of this pure 'fact' :teeth:

you see that surprises me, i like the lil half step bars with the clicks at the start of every few, but other than that i really cant see what you mean. The rest is just pure high pitch wobble screech with a mental beat imho. I'd rather listen to something a lil easier on the ears. And just for the record thats the only sub zero tune im into.

Or poon could just be 2011's hi tek?? i do know what you mean on that one though wayne.

Back
Top Bottom