NEW Hazard TUNE " Bust Dance Moves"

low-flow-toilet.jpg

Something nice an deep from the one like Hazard, deep but not minimal. I noticed that he started playing deeper tunes, like 'Ghetto Sounds' in his sets earlier this year. Glad it's had an effect on his production.

Is this tune being scratched or is that how it is? Didn't know Hazard could scratch if that was him, learnt from the best I suppose.

Something nice an deep from the one like Hazard, deep but not minimal. I noticed that he started playing deeper tunes, like 'Ghetto Sounds' in his sets earlier this year. Glad it's had an effect on his production.

Is this tune being scratched or is that how it is? Didn't know Hazard could scratch if that was him, learnt from the best I suppose.

The audio is from Hype's Kiss show, hence the scratching.

I wouldn't say that. If a track is good, he'll play it.. No matter who made it or what style it is. He's been like that from day one.

It's hype scratching over the track.

suppose thats on the tune. didnt expect this when i clicked on the thread.

first tune of hazard i liked in ages!

edit: ok, no scratchings then on the tune, heheh, escape knows the score ;)

I wouldn't say that. If a track is good, he'll play it.. No matter who made it or what style it is. He's been like that from day one.

It's hype scratching over the track.

I've gotta say, I only realised at the beginning of this year. For me his sets from the last good few years have consisted mostly of him pushing his own tunes and other tunes he likes from the Playaz/Ganja/Liqweed camp. No complaints, I'm a big fan of Hazard!

Have you got any info on his brother's tune that's been doing the circuits for over a year now?! Hype's been playing it out recently as well, which is always a good sign.

I've gotta say, I only realised at the beginning of this year. For me his sets from the last good few years have consisted mostly of him pushing his own tunes and other tunes he likes from the Playaz/Ganja/Liqweed camp. No complaints, I'm a big fan of Hazard!

Have you got any info on his brother's tune that's been doing the circuits for over a year now?! Hype's been playing it out recently as well, which is always a good sign.

That will be out this year.. More details coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom