new hazard tune 2011 !!!

nista

VIP Junglist
found that yesterday on yt fucking luv that tune
does anyone heard that tune before?
+ any infos yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
false alarm mate it's a tune by a dude called "Riddle" and the tracks called "You're Done"
Too many clones out there!

false alarm mate it's a tune by a dude called "Riddle" and the tracks called "You're Done"
Too many clones out there!

Its only the drums that are similar to hazard and lets be honest everyone is making steppy style beats these days so its hardly crime of the century. but whether u think its a clone or not, you have to admit that this guy "riddle" has got some serious production skills

Its only the drums that are similar to hazard and lets be honest everyone is making steppy style beats these days so its hardly crime of the century. but whether u think its a clone or not, you have to admit that this guy "riddle" has got some serious production skills

Sounds like he's sampled the kick and snare from one of Hazard's tracks.. Quite a few tracks doing the rounds with his drums in.. Heard quite a few with the kick and snare from Trouble Maker, Against the clock and Platinum shadows etc

edit:

On another listen, sounds like this guy has just sampled the drums from All I Can Say

does sound suspicously like he has ripped the drums... however, dnb and the like was pretty much founded on sample robbery... the tune is hench so i got no problems with it!

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

Anyone know the track before Contact, potentially by hazard :)

lol... is that a selector vip at the start?

Nah man. Sounds similar. Also sounds similar to "Heads Must Roll"

yeah this was a selector vip (according to escape i think??)....

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

It's by Shimah I believe mate, that's why i've heard no one else play it. He's got a tune called "Swordfish" coming out on Playaz so I reckon this is on the flip.

i asked hazard if this was him when he played before us in manc and he said it was...sooooo...pretty sure it is

yeah this was a selector vip (according to escape i think??)....

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

i asked hazard if this was him when he played before us in manc and he said it was...sooooo...pretty sure it is

Ahhh I was thinking of the tune he's been playing at the end of his sets, yeah, Hazard said this tune was his on his facebook but he says he doesn't like it so it probably won't be released.

The "Shimah" tune that i'm on about is this: from around 7:50-ish mins onwards

Back
Top Bottom