NEW HARRY SHOTTA FREESTYLE....THE INTERVIEW

Shotta

Went on Facebook yesterday and put this message up...

'Im hittin studio tommorow for the first time in ages...Gonna do a tune called 'The Interview'...Its not written yet coz I want you lot to come up with the questions....I'll answer the ten best ones in the bars and uploaded it on My Space...So its over to you....

I got a load of responses, picked the best questions, hit studio to record it and here is the result....

www.myspace.com/harryshotshot

First tune on the player....Bless

Last edited:
first of all dizzy is commercial is he not ? last time i heard him in walkabout , radio , and mtv he was anyway ..

or is there a different dizzy i dont know about,

2nd .. i like the idea behind this, clever angle to come from.....

p.s. - size 6 feet ???? wtf .. you know what they say , big feet , big member .. but my girls got bigger feet than you.. id keep that one quiet . ahaha

all in all, good show bro .. clever angle to come from , interacting to the full, fans having an input into your lyrics.. i think you got something their ..

Big up Ethix.....If you check the bars though I say even tho hes nuff commercial I still love Dizeee....lol

big ups bro!! ya actually answered my question off facebook lol

on a serious note... lyrics are sick!! really feeling the "why's life so controlled?" spit

Big up Ethix.....If you check the bars though I say even tho hes nuff commercial I still love Dizeee....lol

haha shit.. im eating humble pie right about now.. i should of listened properly..

the bit where you chat about life being controlled, and then come back with , " that sounds like an idea for another full track" or something like that .. clever shit i liked the whole idea of this track.. for people to have this level of interaction and imput that they almost feel they have contributed to a track.. sick idea shotta , big up man ..

Not many MC's would think bout doin this, and as ETHIX said not many would have this kinda communication with their ppl....

YEAH!!!!! LOvin this one, big up shotta :D
One of the best MC's at the moment, Keep it up bruv.

I have to say I've been to so many raves where all I would be thinking would be "Christ, I wish the MC would shut the fuck up".
I just listened to the Interview and honestly, it had me smiling from beginning to end. Absolutely wicked mate, genuinely the first MC I've ever actually enjoyed. Hopefully I'll see you out at some point :)

Locked..............

haha man love the concept of this bro!

Tis fuckin wicked man, like the comedy value of it too, makes for easier listening knowing you having fun

Back
Top Bottom