Alex Archer

Alekay
Hi DnB Forum people, I just joined up and looking forward to getting connected with more of the Drum & Bass global community . Here's a little about myself...

Alex Archer 'Alekay' is a Producer, DJ, and Audio Engineer based out of South Florida. Following a lifetime immersion in many forms of music, he had his first worldwide release in 2015, sparking a genesis of productions ranging from Breaks to Drum & Bass, and almost everything in-between. These tunes included Chart-topping original mixes like - Get Em, Disco Biscuit, Dirty Bass, and Find You. In 2016 Alekay teamed up with his comrades in music, the AudioBotz, to form AVA - which lead to a dominating sound force of tunes, as well as heavily seasoned mixes, and intense live performances. With more Electronic, Bass-focused music on the way - Alekay Continues to synthesize music for a current, yet timeless ear.
-----------------------------
Gigabeat Records
Frajile Recordings
Art of Bass
DogEatDog Records
Mingo Talent Agency
Amiiga
-----------------------------
For bookings, digital mastering, and production inquiries contact:
alekaymusic@gmail.com

I also just dropped this mix of Soulful, Liquid, & Funky Drum & Bass - It has a few of my original tunes, as well as some remixes, and a lot of my favorite tunes from other producers. I hope you enjoy and looking forward to chatting with you all!

Back
Top Bottom