New GTA downloadable content coming in Autumn

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Gloxxy, May 28, 2009.

1. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

[​IMG]

Rockstar Games is proud to announce the fall release of both the second episode of Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony - exclusively for download on Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network, and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, which will include both episode one The Lost and Damned, and episode two The Ballad of Gay Tony together on a single disc exclusively for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Grand Theft Auto IV's second downloadable episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City delivers two games on one disc - the all-new episode The Ballad of Gay Tony and the first episode, The Lost and Damned - together on disc for the first time - for Xbox 360 for $39.99 and will not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.

The Ballad of Gay Tony will release on Xbox LIVE this fall for $19.99 or 1600 MS points and requires players to have Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE membership to download.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  2. Fazer

Fazer wat

Is this for real?

Wicked if it is, been waiting to see what the next one is, nice one (y)

3. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Yep. Lost and Damned and The Ballad Of Gay Tony will be released as a game on disc at the same time.

4. Fazer

Fazer wat

Wicked. I clocked Lost and Damned, fairly short but I expected that, I liked it. Quite good multiplayer too. Looking forward to the new one.

5. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

Hahaha The Ballad of Gay Tony, now that's a random title for a game! Lost & Damned was short but sweet and a good play so can't wait for this one!

6. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I still need to complete Lost & Damned. Thanks for the info Gloxxy.

7. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

I never even managed to finish GTA4... I thought the missions got a bit samey. Never bothered with the Lost & Damned...

Is it all set in the same city or is there new areas?