new gritty liquid

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
ez mates got a new tune up called "Found Me", please tell me what you think. wasn't sure bout the drop, if i just threw it in there or not.

links are in my signature, 320kbs on facebook one

cheers!

Last edited:
nice vox mate love the reversed keys in the intro love tthe piano riff for the drop n breakdown, nice feel to this one, drums could use some more highs, but i think that might be youtube. All in all good work definetly feelin ur tunes keep at it man! Peace!

really feeling this! good work! i will say what the others have said, more highs, but that could be the compression of facebok/ youtube. or may need mastering.

sick song all the same. works like butter on toast ;)

thanks a lot guys i will chek an compare with the wav, the facebook one is usually full quality, but youtube quality is never good because i use windows movie maker to make my videos which is pretty wank

Like the piano, with the vocal it gives this one a really oldskool vibe. But man, what is that 80's bell sound in the background, going out of sync and that, gives me the chills, and sorry but not in a good way! You could also take use of some quantizing functions. Not necessary, but the timing is pretty essential in dance music.

Oh well, some people like the 80's, but for me that's too oldskool.

Other than that a good piece. Reminds me of Omni Trio and that's saying much.

Like the piano, with the vocal it gives this one a really oldskool vibe. But man, what is that 80's bell sound in the background, going out of sync and that, gives me the chills, and sorry but not in a good way!

yeh ikno what you mean, sadly those were with the vocal when i found it and coudlnt seperate :(

Back
Top Bottom