New girl on the board :)

Pyratekk

Bass Kickin'
New girl on the board

I have no idea what to really say. Right now I'm living in North Carolina, learning to spin (as well as produce), and supporting the local scene as much as I can. I'm also trying to get my name out there...mainly in order to have connections to the drum and bass world no matter where I go because that's always a good thing to have.
I especially support the DJ crew that my boyfriend is in. If anyone feels like it, I highly suggest checking them out : http://www.jadedjunglist.com Some of them have recently gotten into producing and are in the process of making some really sick tracks...

But I guess that's enough about me, I just felt like giving an introduction instead of randomly popping up on the board.

Thanks in advance for what I'm sure will be a very warm welcoming,
Christi*:cat:

(PS- I read the sexy_jungalette post...that 'sexy girl' is probably a ugly 400 lb. dude who spends all his time searching the net for new people to pose as. :resick: )

Last edited:
Gotta love that sexy junglette thread :teeth:

Any way, welcome board the DnbForum train! Choo choo!! (y)

Dustek said:
Welcome and prepare to have 4 pages of posts about pics and 100 pms :)

Oh lord. Heh, I went and changed my post so hopefully that won't happen. I don't want to be one of "those girls" haha. Because I'm not. Not to mention my boyfriend wouldn't be too happy :mrpanic:

Last edited:
Pyratekk said:
Thanks
:slick: (sorry, the smilie doesn't really apply, but it's funny so I decided to use it)

thats the wonder of the smileys here .. any occasion suits

:monkey:
welcome aboard

ps - I am really sexy junglette

Yes you are Mesh, you dirty bitch :teeth:

Ez Pyratekk
Never mention you are a bird on this forum, unless you like harassment. Just ask Zestoi.
Or maybe not.

Oh and welcome :cheerlead

Indi said:
Yes you are Mesh, you dirty bitch :teeth:

Ez Pyratekk
Never mention you are a bird on this forum, unless you like harassment. Just ask Zestoi.
Or maybe not.

Oh and welcome :cheerlead

Yea, thankfully no one has really said anything to me yet. And if they do...oh well, I can handle it :who_wants

Pyratekk said:
IM me@JUNGALETTESLUTBAG@aim!~!!
I onlee cyba if U have PIX. PICS OR STFU.

:) haha. Yay for having a sense of humor.:1:

I think you're only getting half the joke, with you being new and all :cops:

hi guys!!:)
Well just for introducing my self on the this forum...
Im new on this forum, i hope im welcome here

Peace 2 All :wave:

Indi said:
I think you're only getting half the joke, with you being new and all :cops:

I'm fairly sure he's probably making fun of someone who uses/used to the site. But it's still fun to play around o_O

Edit:
Just saw the quote in logikz sig "Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
so you claim man but iz diz rave real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me"

I knew it had to be you guys picking about someone on the boards :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom