New Generation 2 promos on infrared site

Cee-Jay

New Badness – Cookie Monsters
keep it coming -DJ HAZARD REMIX - BRAND NEW
The Clown-Cookie Monsters
Gremlins- Zippy
Good Vibes- Wickerman
Billy The Kidd – Futurebound

WE HAVE 50 COPIES IN THE SHOP, not for long........

Bit expensive but worth it for the clown.

I hate threads like this......

I swear people must think they get brownie points for alerting people to promo's etc...

Anyway, Gremlins is a tune, been on top of the playlist for a while. At least I have a vinyl copy available to borrow now, eh Cee-Jay McSheep?....

Caution said:
I swear people must think they get brownie points for alerting people to promo's etc...

....Or maybe someones found a promo of something theyve been waiting time for, and wanted to help fellow dnb fans get their hands on it too. Maybe the mod who made this thread sticky wants some 'brownie points' too?

:rolleyes:

Consider it unstuck - No doubt it was Caution who stuck it up in the first place :spliff:

Yeah, hang the mod, hehe.

Something weird happened when I exited the Admin options by pressing back on my browser and I somehow managed to close and stick the thread at exactly the same time in one swift manoeuvre which I didn't think was possible but there you go...

I noticed it had been closed so I opened it again. Didn't see that it had been made sticky as I tend to use the "view new posts" option when browsing. If anyone had have told me I would have sorted it myself but no-one did. How I could earn brownie points by sticking the thread is a mystery to me but that's also quite irrelevant...

No big deal now its sorted surely. Apologies for the fuck up.

Anyway, so did anyone here actually pay £25.50 or whatever it was for this?.

Cee-Jay said:
Gremlins- Zippy
keep it coming -DJ HAZARD REMIX - BRAND NEW

yea gremlins is bad and thought was by wickerman too, whos zippy?

also. isnt sonic air raid on this too? or hassit been replaced by hazard keep it coming rmx last min :/

p.s. capital j - evil streets (mnb023) out now on chemical £4.51. do i get a browny point? :)

Last edited:
Caution said:
Anyway, so did anyone here actually pay £25.50 or whatever it was for this?.

8O £26.50!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution said:
How I could earn brownie points by sticking the thread is a mystery to me but that's also quite irrelevant...

It was meant sarcastically mate, but while were talkin about it, I was wondering how making a thread would earn you brownie points? And what exactly brownie points are? I made a thread when Temple of Doom was on DOA shop, and I sure as hell didnt get any of these brownie points!!!! Why the hell not, eh????? :pimp:

@ Freeagent, Air Raid has been replaced and no, you get no points as I already have that Capital J tune.

I dunno Mulla, I just kinda get the feeling that when people post these threads they get a kick out of it. Kinda like a gloating thing and it also means a mad rush to get it which makes it harder for those not stuck like glue to a msg board 24/7 to pick up these bits.

Years ago I used to be able to pick up anything that was available from the net, these days its just a crazy mad scramble.

Caution said:
@ Freeagent, Air Raid has been replaced and no, you get no points as I already have that Capital J tune.

:confused:

:mrpanic:

It wasn't me man.

But why we're on the subject, you do owe me a point or two. Your copy of Capioera will do nicely!

:pimp:

MDS - ^^^ Some Javascript Bizz A Gwan ^^^

freeagent said:
:confused:

:mrpanic:

It wasn't me man.

But why we're on the subject, you do owe me a point or two. Your copy of Capioera will do nicely!

:pimp:

MDS - ^^^ Some Javascript Bizz A Gwan ^^^
Yeah I know, bear with us!

.. and Capioera is ghey :D

Back
Top Bottom