New funky ragga track up in the player called Pull up

Hmmm, first thing I hear is a noise on the downbeat of the KD... sounds like a piece of noise..?... Yeah, there is definitely something going on with your KD... you need to eliminate that noise on the downbeat of the KD, it's wrecking your mix.

Levels sound good other than that. Your Sub sounds like it's in the 30-50 range, and my cheap headphones here at work don't pick those Frequencies up at all so I'm going to have to guess that your Sub is ok.

Track is not my cup. Prod is sounding good except for the noise on your KD (good job :D). Love the impact the SD has.. did you make this beat from scratch or is it a Loop?

Thanks for the comments !
did you make this beat from scratch or is it a Loop?
Nooo, its not just one loop :) I would never do that, I always make my drums with a few breaks and then layer a kick, some snares, high hats, other percussion etc.. over it.. But I was thinking about getting addictive drums so I can really start them from scratch but its not cheap at all ..

Thanks for the comments !

Nooo, its not just one loop :) I would never do that, I always make my drums with a few breaks and then layer a kick, some snares, high hats, other percussion etc.. over it.. But I was thinking about getting addictive drums so I can really start them from scratch but its not cheap at all ..

Cool beans :)

Do you not have a High Quality Library of Single Hits:confused:
If not, let me know and I'll upload one for you... and I'll make a post for it in the Prod section for all to DL.

It's a free Library so no worries about feeling bad for DLing it.

:lemme know if you're interested:

yeah man , would be cool if you upload it ! :)
I do have a library myself but not everything is HQ , I'm limited to a certain selection of my library and that selection is not big at all..
Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom