New, from the SF bay area!

It goes alright.. But DnB wise South is alot better!
SF is 90% house/trance
The biggest thing happin here is Sub Focus in May.
I sometimes find it better to just spin my own sets then pay money to hear a local dj spin dark dnb tracks with weak build ups

Agreed, im out here in L.A. the scene aint that much better to be honest, to many sorry ass fool playing every party because their best friends with th promoter. Do they still do those L.A. meets the Bay parties? I played one a few years back and it was kinda a disappointment on the crowd turnout and havent played up north since.

Seriously! all the flyers have the same djs on them... Weve got a bunch of pathetic/popular djs who trainwreck pendulum tracks = [

I was able to spin some jump-up on a local radio station a couple years back but since my tracks dont resemble anything like tiesto I had hardly any listeners.

Hopefully im not the only outraged person in this state that wants to do something about it!

Nah man your not...i strictly play jump up and its easier for me to get booked out of state then it is in the city where i live...but hey all the people running the so cal scene right now are a bunch of talentless tools and i could care less about playing locally when im flying to a different state 2 to 3 times a month...unfortunately this is were my work is so im stuck in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom