New from East Coast USA

eric467

Hey everyone. Excellent forum you've got here. I just found it , coming from the DOA site. I'm an American, born and raised in Washington DC, now living at the beach in South Carolina. Been into DnB for about 5 years now.

Glad to have found DNBForum! :)

Eric

Thanks everyone. Awesome forum. I used to be over on Teknomassif, but I haven't seen them functioning for a long long time, damned shame, so many good sets.

mazafaka said:
I don't know USA much, but i know, dnb is good :)) welcome.

There's a few good DnB producers from the USA, Dieselboy's the only one I can think of right now. But obviously the UK is where it's at. I've never been to England, but I know if I ever did make a trip there all I'd do would be see as many DnB shows as I could... there's just not much of a live scene here in the US.

dont get me wrong guys ... the uk scene is strong but id say toronto dnb wise at the mo for serious good vibe parties is where its at ........
uk wise ok we have all the names playing somewhere in the uk ??? just mad kids moshing and not making the most of it / it gone down a strange >> hip hop wannabee cool bling what u looking at agro image bollox thing <<
ive not been to an event on the major scale where moodyness is on the menu of the day ......

praps some of the small type places/clubs hosting just one major headliner are different ,i dont know i got put of many yrs ago by this >> wannabee image gangsta twat towney chavtastic spirit that invaded the scene as the 2 step thing faded away <<

dont be put off by it / just bewarned just cause we have the djs doesnt make it good ?????

europe [ germany / poland / russia / even japan ] the djs who play out there come back always saying its like it was back in the 90's //// ..........

Back
Top Bottom