*****NEW FRESH DUB : SIGNAL*****

Wylie D

"....................WATCH.........................THIS..........................SPACE..........................."

Went to Hardware on Friday, this track stood out miles high above the rest. Fresh dropped it for his outro, got sum serious reaction from the masses! Choppy, spacey intro, breaks down into some serious pitchshifting reece (that nearly knocked me off my feet!) All is silent, in slides a 'Robotic' voice ........says WATCH ....... THIS.......SPACE : Then boom! Guranteed rewind !

Theres always a tune on every1's lips when we walk outta hardware, and this was THE ONE! Couldnt wait to hear it next, and then what-do-ya-know, Andy C @ Vurt on Sat night, dropped it mid-set - what a birthday pressie for me! After Lucys chat with Mr C, he reveled all, (Quote) "Its by Fresh, called Signals ,coming out on Ram"

Hopefully some audio up soon, keeps your ears to the ground

fresh is badness,, definately top producer of this year so far without a doubt...

:slayer:

@ Freeagent - u'll find that fresh 'OUTRO'ed' with 'Signal' on Friday.

He intro'd with another 1 of his 'fresh' dubs (excuse the pun) , but on the 'circus' tip, 'llow that, he can keep that style.

Nothing against the man, just not really feeling his production styleeeee.

Kinda like a few of his tings, tho - "Strung Out" and a few other bits forthcoming.

He's doing D&B, & himself proud. Theres alot of great music flying around at the moment, but everytime someone gets an earful of his work expect explosions on the dancefloor & in the Forums!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom