new finished dancefloor dnb tune up! sake&frg - oriental thing

like the way ur kept guessing where the downbeat is until the beat comes in. the 16th hats are a bit clean for my taste. kick and snare cut through nicely tho. like the bass when it straightens out at 2.56

nice one id say the same about the hi good tune tho nice sounds like u realy got that kick hiting . i would work a bit on the low end when the sud drops mabey pull it down a bit or perhaps a diff level pulling back a bit should do it .. cooaloop on the other hand homie great tune put some more time in to you are real on to some thing with that one great idea its good to hear some one shine through in there tunes PUT A BIT MORE TIME IN THIS ONE AND YOU GOT YOUR SELF A PERFECT TUNE play with the highs and bring some pads some more breaks cleener hits and more power on the snare ect you know . big ups to ya

hey man check out my tune and see what you think myspace.com/sickorwell nice job mate..

Fun, lively..... KD and SD and main hats sound great.

At first, I was going to suggest you limit the track but it sounds great once the perc comes in... levels and all sound solid.

At 2:34, I suggest some kind of real fast staccato type leadline.

4:02 - I'd come out of that brkdwn and change up the midrange leadlayer on top of the bass... make it do something fun and new for the climax of the song.

:funtune:

Back
Top Bottom