[blur] :slayer: [/blur]

gotta love that blur[fade] !!!!!!!!!!! [/fade]

and yes that's my tattoo!! hehe "not done yet"
hahah nice one :P

glad ya feelin it.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
What are these 'Dub Points' all about, and how come Ive got 2 of em??? And whats up with the 'HP' , 'MP' and 'EXP'??? Do they stand for Health Points, Magic Points and Expire as in Final Fantasy???

walrus

Hate to seem unappreciative, but I'm getting shitloads (at least one on every page) of script errors viewing this new board. I'm using IE4 (dinosaur style i know, but i cant be fucked upgrading), so that may be the cause of the problem.. thought you'd like to know anyway though.

-walrus

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
exp prolly means experience, bar fills up with posts....when full ya go up a level!

yer wot r dub points, magic stc

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
logikz said:
and just what exactly was a dub point again?
all shall be revealed soon :D

you get 2 points for a post, and 1 point for a reply!

h9k

are there secret special moves that i am unaware of? how do i use this mana.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
walrus said:
Hate to seem unappreciative, but I'm getting shitloads (at least one on every page) of script errors viewing this new board. I'm using IE4 (dinosaur style i know, but i cant be fucked upgrading), so that may be the cause of the problem.. thought you'd like to know anyway though.

-walrus
Yeah same here, Stuuu, Im getting loads of script errors on each page. Its only like that at work tho (Im on a Mac using IE5) but at home on my PC it seems to be fine.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
yeah, unfortunatly, the forum now relies on javascript to perform some of the funky features :/

i will have a look into it, but i can really only suggest upgrading your browsers to the latest versions.

hold tight javascript error crew :thumbsup:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Mate you dont need to tell me wot a cunt Javascript is!!! We were doing a website for a well-known band and in true rock n roll style, they requested that theyre merchandise order form was totally Javascript powered (more cost-effective)! And guess which lucky trainee got to do it!!!! :cry:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
Mate you dont need to tell me wot a cunt Javascript is!!! We were doing a website for a well-known band and in true rock n roll style, they requested that theyre merchandise order form was totally Javascript powered (more cost-effective)! And guess which lucky trainee got to do it!!!! :cry:
unlucky, js is queer :/