New face here

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Yeyey big up all the massive,

Living in Japan atm, as an exchangestudent. 18 years old and been diggin jungle/dnb since 7th grade. ACTUALLY started out with Fatboy Slim while I was around 10 years old, I really liked the drumsounds and breaks. They felt so new, and it thought like this is the thing I've been waiting for my whole life. Then later in Junior High my friend introduced me to dnb, and it was love at first drop :spliff:

Now I'm BORED here at Japan, mostly I miss my friends and my technics :| AND good dnb parties, beer... Well...
FINLAND. So yes I'm from Finland.

Do people actually read IY? :lol:

hey Sheep welcome to dnbforum. Funny, we had a thread on here last week about the Japanese jungle scene, and one of the mods is an english teacher in China.
ez
:1:

mesh said:
hey Sheep welcome to dnbforum. Funny, we had a thread on here last week about the Japanese jungle scene, and one of the mods is an english teacher in China.
ez
:1:

WOT, well atleast what I know living here nere in Nagoya (which is about the 3rd largest town in Japan, 12milj ppl or something) NOBODY KNOWS SHIT ABOUT DNB, and I'm not surprised but... Fuck, people in my school dont even know who ELVIS was. That kinda makes me sad.

Would love to go see Tokyo some day and check out some nice places thou...

Ez bro, I'm the english teacher in China.
How are you liking Nagoya? I thought it was a bit quiet, in comparison to Osaka and Tokyo, and a bit backwoods. Def need to get your arse to Tokyo, the dnb scene is banging (y)

Indi said:
Ez bro, I'm the english teacher in China.
How are you liking Nagoya? I thought it was a bit quiet, in comparison to Osaka and Tokyo, and a bit backwoods. Def need to get your arse to Tokyo, the dnb scene is banging (y)

Woot, china :D Yeah I like Nagoya, thou I haven't yet been to Osaka and I've been only like 5 days in Tokyo so... And I can't really drink and party here because I'm in exchange and there are the rules. Going to Tokyo in July to some clubs with my host-sister :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom