New experiment, need critics! :)

It's weird but I like it. I like the bass sound that's going through it. Not mad about that higher synth that comes in toward the end. I'd either use a different sound or make the one that's there waay more agressive and distorted.

It's weird but I like it. I like the bass sound that's going through it. Not mad about that higher synth that comes in toward the end. I'd either use a different sound or make the one that's there waay more agressive and distorted.
Hey, thanks, mate :) I dunno about the distortion, I want this to be deep so...

I really like the gritty texture you have with it; very grime-y. I can see why you wouldn't want to distort the synth, but it's kind of faint as it is. It might be worthwhile to do something—wider space in the EQ? Flange? Chorus?

It will be interesting to see where you go with this.

I really like the gritty texture you have with it; very grime-y. I can see why you wouldn't want to distort the synth, but it's kind of faint as it is. It might be worthwhile to do something—wider space in the EQ? Flange? Chorus?

It will be interesting to see where you go with this.

very interesting and minimal! the vinyl scratch noise fills the mix out nicely, the bass programming is sick too. It that deep/lo fi burial feel to it, which isnt that common in dnb, original work!

Thank you mates! Very appreciated! :)

Back
Top Bottom