New Epic Liquid up

Damn man i really like the way you build the beats builds, with the reverbed piano sounds and liked the vocals 2. There some skills man certainly!

Ha, I didn't know you could get a music player on Facebook. How do I get that? Nice tune too by the way..... oh there's the drop....nice. Quality tune. That's gotta be on of my favourites from the new track section for a while.

Last edited:
real nice, but i think itd sound better without that phasing sound going into the drop

yeh i kno what you mean mate but its like the lead sound, so it would kind of loose the aggression if i took it out. but ill see what i cn do, maybe adding another similar sound would be cool instead

Yeah i could eat this tune. like the rattley drums and stuff. I recon a random stuttered effect (automated here and there) on the phase would be a real good idea to make it truly unique, cool tune tho. what you think bro?

Yeah i could eat this tune. like the rattley drums and stuff. I recon a random stuttered effect (automated here and there) on the phase would be a real good idea to make it truly unique, cool tune tho. what you think bro?

yeh man sound like a good idea, ill give it a go see what hapens, there were a few little thing tht i want to change anyways. thnks for the comment

Back
Top Bottom