DnB New EP Out Today on Extent RECS >

Nice stuff mate! I haven't really been proper feeling dnb for a while but this is sounding big to me!

Mathias I'm on the second track. Damn these are heavy! Really liking it. Do you mind if I ask you what synths are you using?

yoo... thanks for the comments people!

@moonglow359: big ups, cheers! Sure, on those tracks there I've mainly been using the following synths: ES2(logic), Reaktor(razor, lazerbass, etc.), Massive, FM8, Absynth 5 and Arturia MiniMoog. ...and my trusted Nord Lead 2. A combination of Battery, Breaks and various samples for drums.
it's not that i use all of these in every track, but these are sort of my main tools... for example Limn was done just with the ES2 if i remember correctly..

peeace

yoo... thanks for the comments people!

@moonglow359: big ups, cheers! Sure, on those tracks there I've mainly been using the following synths: ES2(logic), Reaktor(razor, lazerbass, etc.), Massive, FM8, Absynth 5 and Arturia MiniMoog. ...and my trusted Nord Lead 2. A combination of Battery, Breaks and various samples for drums.
it's not that i use all of these in every track, but these are sort of my main tools... for example Limn was done just with the ES2 if i remember correctly..

peeace

Back
Top Bottom