New EP - Crypticz Vol 1

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Howdy all,

This EP started out as an experiment with darker and deeper sounds and tunes. I ended up releasing it under a different name! :lol:

Here is the preview:

Please hit the Follow button and leave a comment if you like what you hear! :)

Just so you know these were mastered by dnbforum's very own Aidan :) (elmaruk) Big thanks to him and of course give him some feedback for his contribution too. I think he did an awesome job!

Full EP is out Feb 6th (Monday).

Jordan

Last edited:
No feedback yet?! Bit discouraging. 2nd tune jumps out as being best, really really short clips tho tbh. Keep developing this style, the potential is obvious. Look forward to hearing more

Proper nice stuff man, really liking the intro and the 2nd tune, the dubstep part is good too, has really nice vibe. Ur definitely improving ur production, good job.

Cheers guys! :) yeah, second tune is favourite too :P

Good to hear my production is improving, hope you enjoy the full tracks when there are online! :D

Cheers bro :)

The EP is out a little early guys! You can listen to all the full tunes and even buy it if you want right here :D

http://crypticz.bandcamp.com/

Enjoy ! :)

Still not "officially" released until tomorrow, but this link is in a few places, including right here. So it is pretty much out now :)

Back
Top Bottom