New Dylan, AK1200, Bailey + C4C sets

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Dylan has kindly put up sets from his Therapy night @ Herbal! The last night was held on 20th August 2003, you can grab the sets from Dylan's label web site; http://www.freak-recordings.com/ In the DJ mixes section.

Boh :dual:

Fucking Flash Site!!! That's why I never go to Freak or many other DnB label sites.

:nono: :mad:

No Right-Click Save As Biz!!! When will people start realizing that Flash sucks!!!

Direct links?

29'11 technical itch without much doubt. but i may tragically doubt that i will able to wait until it's being released and spinning on my turntables. so, i have to rock the excerpt on and on and on [ ... ]. this tune is the fucking illest shit i've ever heard.

freeagent said:
Fucking Flash Site!!! That's why I never go to Freak or many other DnB label sites.

:nono: :mad:

No Right-Click Save As Biz!!! When will people start realizing that Flash sucks!!!

Direct links?

I wasn't going to post direct links as I'm sure Dylan wanted people to check out the Freak web site, but since someone on DOA posted the direct links up, I thought I might as well just copy and paste them here :devilslay

Cause4Concern | Dylan | AK1200 | Bailey

:dutty:

Back
Top Bottom