NEW DUBSTEP TUNE "MIST"

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
hey please check my new tune called mist.
i only started it today so its nowhere near finished but id like a bit of feedback on it.
so i no wat to do with it.
its quite mellow and atmospheric.
cheers.

MIST

Last edited:
was gonna comment on yer tune but now ive seen that fag on your sig i think i might have to stop clickin on yer page.
Nice tune mate. Very musical.

Вы разместили свой сайт на хостинге, и при этом Вас не устраивают стандартные возможности и недостаточно свободы действий? Вам не хватает ресурсов? Вы не хотите тратиться на покупку и установку собственного сервера? ВВС-хостинг - это то, что Вы ищете!!!

упку и уста......

No but really, it's fine ok. Not my favourite from you but still ok. The synth is nice! (y)

Вы разместили свой сайт на хостинге, и при этом Вас не устраивают стандартные возможности и недостаточно свободы действий? Вам не хватает ресурсов? Вы не хотите тратиться на покупку и установку собственного сервера? ВВС-хостинг - это то, что Вы ищете!!!

упку и уста......

No but really, it's fine ok. Not my favourite from you but still ok. The synth is nice! (y)

cheers!lol

wtf is this tho??

You have placed the site on a hosting, and thus you do not accept standard opportunities and not enough freedom of actions? You do not have not enough resources? You do not wish to be spent for purchase and installation of own server? The Air Forces-hostings are that you search!!!

упку and lips......

Yeah with some of your tunes in

i aint bin able to mix for like a month cos i moved country.
but im movin into a new house in like 2 weeks.
then ill set me decks up again an thro a mix down!
ill prob need a bit of practise first tho!
i aint mixed in ages!!:-x:-x:-x:cry:

i aint bin able to mix for like a month cos i moved country.
but im movin into a new house in like 2 weeks.
then ill set me decks up again an thro a mix down!
ill prob need a bit of practise first tho!
i aint mixed in ages!!:-x:-x:-x:cry:

Cheers man

hello...

strings are nice, maybe could do with some more layers and bigger stereo with on them but nice and mellow... maybe its your myspace but sounds a little distorted, some nice synth patterns going on in this, not something i often listen to but nice all the same.

thanks.

hello...

strings are nice, maybe could do with some more layers and bigger stereo with on them but nice and mellow... maybe its your myspace but sounds a little distorted, some nice synth patterns going on in this, not something i often listen to but nice all the same.

thanks.

cheers mate!
yea myspace does distort abit.
but thats not the finished version itll sound alot better wen its proper finished!

Back
Top Bottom