NEW DUBSTEP TUNE CALLED WHATS THE PROBLEM

I know the shit about new proud posts and no feedback.

So here we go:
Really like the Beat and the Synth (Wobble bass). For my taste you should double the bass up and make it more fat. Try to play some parts of the bass with a spread or an unison to make it more interesting and more stereo. Play around with different effects to keep the main part interesting. Phaser, Errosion, Bitcrusher, Distortion etc, whatever you like.
here is an example of what I mean (effects):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbMox6mBtDU -> 0:18

Because I am a big sampling Fan, my favourite part is 1:46 ;)

cheers mate ill see wat i can do abot beefing up the bass

I like all the bits you've got going so far. The drop is nice.
Sounds good and clean. Maybe needs a few bells and whistles, some extra higher notes/melody/pad? somewhere.

cheers for checkin ill see what i can do about some bells an whistles!

you got yourself a sc acc. now im interested :D

drums really sound punchy and fat, that percussion thing is strange but fits nicely, but i have to agree with riskytunes, do more variations. pretty annoying otherwise (would be different on a system i suppose..). that "sped up" part and the overall sound of the song are pretty good tho!

cheers mate im workin on switching it up abit at the moment

fantastic... transfer that kinda bass into a dnb tune and your onto a non-bitcrushed winner (lerl) ;) loving the randy sample 'what seems to be the officer probelm', one of my favorite one liners of all time from SP.

also agree with all above comments on production, tight as a ducks butt!

cheers mate!
thats a good idea on transfering the bass to a dnb tune i may just try that!:teeth:

Good starter bassline, however for dubstep bassline to be successful in my opinion it requires much more variation
I like your drums and percussion, very nice

I did get bored of it while listening to it because of the lack of variation but overall I would say that I liked it

Back
Top Bottom