NEW DUBSTEP TUNE CALLED GRAVE ROBBER

I actually like the way it just kinda slides straight into it.
Some good edits, keeping it busy.
As it is, it's not powerful (sonically) bit like a heavyweight boxer punching you thru a mattress. But you'll no doubt be fixing that up as you go, bit more low end, bit more punch on the main drum hits.
Look forward to the finished thing.
Nice.

Keep at it man deffo on to a banger! love the edits! The bass noise gets nice n filthy after the first set of 16s an the gaps of silence with the stabby bass is sick!
Deffo feelin this!!!!
lol at the 4x4 switch up, kinda falls into it, i can take or leave that tbh
But all in all good work man!
Would like to hear the finished product!
Peace!

I actually like the way it just kinda slides straight into it.
Some good edits, keeping it busy.
As it is, it's not powerful (sonically) bit like a heavyweight boxer punching you thru a mattress. But you'll no doubt be fixing that up as you go, bit more low end, bit more punch on the main drum hits.
Look forward to the finished thing.
Nice.

yea im workin on beefin it up a bit ill post the finished one wen its done.
cheers for checkin

Keep at it man deffo on to a banger! love the edits! The bass noise gets nice n filthy after the first set of 16s an the gaps of silence with the stabby bass is sick!
Deffo feelin this!!!!
lol at the 4x4 switch up, kinda falls into it, i can take or leave that tbh
But all in all good work man!
Would like to hear the finished product!
Peace!

cheers for checkin.
i actually really like the switch into 4x4.lol
i will be keepin that bit in there.haha

good tune mate i like the bass :)

cheers mate!

yeh i dnt mind this, wudnt mind heariin the bass and track down a few semi notes, wud make it even dirtier!
bass got a lot of variation and soundin good too, no gripes with the drums or anything all good!

yeh i dnt mind this, wudnt mind heariin the bass and track down a few semi notes, wud make it even dirtier!
bass got a lot of variation and soundin good too, no gripes with the drums or anything all good!

cheers for checkin.
ive already messed around with lowerin the bass tone but it really doesnt work with the tune for sum reason!lol

Back
Top Bottom