NEW DUBSTEP TUNE CALLED BLEEPER

Like it a lot! Pretty shit at commenting on tunes, so got nothing else to say really, but very nice. Like 50CC's of Ketamine too

Im liking it mate,sounds like its coming along nicely. There did sound like there was maybe a bit to much reverb on one of the sounds but thats just my personal preference. If you wanted the sound like that then you've done well! All in all it gave my ears an orgasm! :teeth:

Im liking it mate,sounds like its coming along nicely. There did sound like there was maybe a bit to much reverb on one of the sounds but thats just my personal preference. If you wanted the sound like that then you've done well! All in all it gave my ears an orgasm! :teeth:

cheers mate an ear orgasm is all good.lol
wat bit had to much reverb tho??
i tend to reverb things alot!haha

cheers mate an ear orgasm is all good.lol
wat bit had to much reverb tho??
i tend to reverb things alot!haha

The main bass bit. It sounds fine when the notes being played but when it stops just thought the reverb was a little long. Its not even that bigger deal, just something i picked up on when nit-picking :D

You got some rude boy tracks up on your dubstep page though, keep them coming!

The main bass bit. It sounds fine when the notes being played but when it stops just thought the reverb was a little long. Its not even that bigger deal, just something i picked up on when nit-picking :D

You got some rude boy tracks up on your dubstep page though, keep them coming!

yea i kinda see wat ya mean i have it like that cos the bass is really wet soundin with out sum reverb i could just cut the volume out at the end of the note.
cheers anyway!:D

Dub Step Is Just Alot Of reverb all the way through the tune! lol wap wap wap wap in triplets lol sorted!

Im likeing the tunes man there right tho need to get back on the dnb!!!

i like to piss about makin dubstep noises when im bored or twisted

Dub Step Is Just Alot Of reverb all the way through the tune! lol wap wap wap wap in triplets lol sorted!

Im likeing the tunes man there right tho need to get back on the dnb!!!

i like to piss about makin dubstep noises when im bored or twisted

cheers man.
im havin a break from dnb as its kinda borin me.
i will get back on it sumtime but dunno wen

yea big dubstep tracks.

somthing i noticed if nit-picking, there's alot of big reverb(not that it matters really). a technique to try is high passing the reverb send a little. it can help clean up a big reverb.

just a thought. positive feedack tho, liking the amen in 50cc's.

keep on.

yea big dubstep tracks.

somthing i noticed if nit-picking, there's alot of big reverb(not that it matters really). a technique to try is high passing the reverb send a little. it can help clean up a big reverb.

just a thought. positive feedack tho, liking the amen in 50cc's.

keep on.

cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom