new dubstep tune by chase and status - madhouse

dont get me wrong, i love the chase & status dupstep sound but they've proved they're incredibly versitile producers, so why are they bangin out the same sound for their dubstep tunes?
fair enough if it aint broke dont fix it but surely they can come up with something else just as good without always goin for their standard crowd pleaser?

anyway, sorry, rant over.
bangin tune tho

dont get me wrong, i love the chase & status dupstep sound but they've proved they're incredibly versitile producers, so why are they bangin out the same sound for their dubstep tunes?
fair enough if it aint broke dont fix it but surely they can come up with something else just as good without always goin for their standard crowd pleaser?

bangin tune tho

Very true.
They manage to make every DnB song different yet all their dubstep sounds similar.

ye big tune once again by c&s. agree with what was written earlier tho, they need to push a new sound in dubstep since as they have rinsed that one now...

I think most of you are right in that they do use the same sound, but they make the melodies so different i dont think it matters at all. Most dubstep producers use that same bass sound, and they are (as far as i know) fairly new to it, give them some time and they'll just tear up all the sub-genres.

bangin tune tho

I think what people have got to remember is that, yes they are versitile producers and are very talented, but dubstep wise, they've only just crept onto the scene, they're gonna do what they know best. Give them more time and they'll keep developing.

Just an opinion (dont slate)

I think what people have got to remember is that, yes they are versitile producers and are very talented, but dubstep wise, they've only just crept onto the scene, they're gonna do what they know best. Give them more time and they'll keep developing.

spot on.

yea thats a good point mate, i think its just that people have very high expectations on them now.
lets hope to hear more big things in the future

Back
Top Bottom