New Dubstep Track up!

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
easy guys, this is my first dubstep tune, so any feedback would be great. tracks called 'Ahora Es'.
theres quite a lot of different styles in it, a bit of reggae, some glitch-hop type sounds and some some dark gritty dub. is quite an experimental tune,so hope you like.
the links are in my signature, facebook is best quality.
safe!

Last edited:
by the way if anyone knos what the words mean, it would help me name the song a bit better. am pretty sure ahora es means 'now is' .....

yes yes, lovely production on this. Sounds very authentic, the bass is warm and lovely, perfect drum sounds, love the compositions, the brass is so sweet fiting.. All in all a feel good summer dubstep track. what software you using?

you got some skillz man, good job, keep at it.

oh and two other things, where do u get ur vocal samples from? and can you check my tune aswell please? :) thanks

Proper nice tune mate, quite a nice mixdown aswell. good chord sequence. Agreed with Conrad, the brass that comes in bout 1:30 goes so fucking well. Did you sequence that or is it sampled??

Also i think i hear some reason factory samples in there or do my ears decieve me ;)

Well done mate,

Last edited:
dunno if wat i heard was dubstep but whatever style u wanna call it, u got skillz that sounded real nice got a summer vibe to it good production as well man, cant really critisise this, just keep at it man! i want moar!! Peace!

oh and two other things, where do u get ur vocal samples from? and can you check my tune aswell please? :) thanks

yeh man i am a reason head as freek pointed out, reason 4 is so deep. i get my vocal samples from an acapella bank i downloaded frm a torrent website. cheers mate

Agreed with Conrad, the brass that comes in bout 1:30 goes so fucking well. Did you sequence that or is it sampled??

yeh its made up of about 6 or 7 different trumpet an sax samples, i jus picked out certain ones tht were in the right key.

thanks man

Back
Top Bottom