*NEW* Dubstep/Electro Pop Artist 'JackTheLad' .. (Mr Fletch.. I need your opinion)

Re: *NEW* Dubstep/Electro Pop Artist 'JackTheLad' .. (Mr Fletch.. I need your opinion

thanks man.. im making one now.. got kind of a tattoo vibe to it.. its a remix of a kelly clarkson's "hazel eyes" .. i know.. i know.. pop music.. but i think it sounds kinda sick.. the bassline is kinda dirty aswel..

i will upload it in a few days..be sure 2 check it out

Re: *NEW* Dubstep/Electro Pop Artist 'JackTheLad' .. (Mr Fletch.. I need your opinion

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get to you mate, been working 14 hour days for the last 3 days.

Anyway, on to the subject at hand.........I like the Jordan Sparks remix, really nice chilled vibe, bass was a little muffled, coulda done with being a little cleaner, and maybe change up the LFO rate every now and then to give it a bit more movement. But apart from that it was really good.

Keep at it mate. Got some good stuff there.

cheers man. check out the hazel eyes 1 its got a better bassline. appreciate the comment/advice

Back
Top Bottom