*NEW* Dubstep/Electro Pop Artist 'JackTheLad' .. (Mr Fletch.. I need your opinion)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by juggy111, Jun 29, 2010.

1. juggy111

juggy111 Member

Check out my youtube page.. and let me know what you think of my tunes, since your the only guy that gives feedback on this site :p

www.youtube.com/officialjackthelad

Thanks man.

2. Catchem

Catchem mwerp much?

Re: *NEW* Dubstep/Electro Pop Artist 'JackTheLad' .. (Mr Fletch.. I need your opinion

enjoyable so far tatoo is real chill dig it

3. juggy111

juggy111 Member

Re: *NEW* Dubstep/Electro Pop Artist 'JackTheLad' .. (Mr Fletch.. I need your opinion

thanks man.. im making one now.. got kind of a tattoo vibe to it.. its a remix of a kelly clarkson's "hazel eyes" .. i know.. i know.. pop music.. but i think it sounds kinda sick.. the bassline is kinda dirty aswel..

i will upload it in a few days..be sure 2 check it out

4. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get to you mate, been working 14 hour days for the last 3 days.

Anyway, on to the subject at hand.........I like the Jordan Sparks remix, really nice chilled vibe, bass was a little muffled, coulda done with being a little cleaner, and maybe change up the LFO rate every now and then to give it a bit more movement. But apart from that it was really good.

Keep at it mate. Got some good stuff there.

5. juggy111

juggy111 Member

cheers man. check out the hazel eyes 1 its got a better bassline. appreciate the comment/advice