NEW DUBPLATE TEE SHIRT

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Just finished a bunch of clothing designs...

Got a load of designs coming soon, having just designed the Playaz new range I thought why not do some of my own...

So...

This is the first one... I have a few DJ themed ones that Ill let you know about plus some other designs currently being finalised...

They will be going into shops before the end of the year but here is a little advacne screening, so to speak.. if you want one long before they go shop-wise hit me up on good old AIM - devolutiondesign ... or PM me in the usual way or email rwlocky@gmail.com. and i'll get back to you ...

They only cost a very bloody reasonable £14.73 (in p and p)

Thanks

:)

Dubplateshirt.jpg

Last edited:
Re: NEW DUBPLAT TEE SHIRT

nice n simple man, looks good, you wanna preview us some more of your forthcoming shirt designs? :)

I like that ALOT!!!!!!!!

I'll defo have one of them mate, does it come in black?

Thats real nice man

are you doing 1 in black with the design in white?

I would deffo have 1 off you!

also I got a playaz tshirt wiv the ganja leaf and the word playaz in bright green did u design that? cuz its my fav T haha

(av u got a sneak peek at the new playas designs asweell geezment?)

Agreed - I love this design man it well nice...

I'll probably take a one in white - I'll hit you up on PM soon...

Thanks

Yeah.. im looking into other colour versions at the minute...

Cant show the Playaz designs as they are still being finalised and ill in trouble from Pascal i would think.... lol.

They look cool though.

cool!

any chnace a mod can change the title of this thread to the correct spelling of dubplate .... lol

Woops

cool!

any chnace a mod can change the title of this thread to the correct spelling of dubplate .... lol

Woops

i think people will understand what you mean by 'Dubplat' bruv hehe
it's better than '' Check out Fred- sickness!''

not likin that dubplate one personally, but i know ur a shit hot artist so what else ya got? i cud do with a few more music related clothes for raves n that (y)

p.s. big up the Reading kru :gun:

not likin that dubplate one personally, but i know ur a shit hot artist so what else ya got? i cud do with a few more music related clothes for raves n that (y)

p.s. big up the Reading kru :gun:

Cheers man...

this is an advance one.. i have other designs but they arent out yet, still being finalised.

Back
Top Bottom