New Drum n Bass track for review please

Give us a little more energy in your intro in terms of mix, sounds pretty good on the drop...

Cool track.
Hi mate,
nice one for feedbacking. Any ideas how I would make it more energetic in terms of mix? Not really sure how I would go about it lol?

Elo' gabs! Not my cupa tea of music these days though a cool & rocking tune. There's too much reverb on the vox I think. Sounds a bit muddy in the low and mid ranges, not sure though. That acid line is a bit antique to me, personally. Maybe u can use another synth or modulate the doing over time in the track? Just personal taste. I like this track goes up and down, spinning wildly. Good work! :rave:

Elo' gabs! Not my cupa tea of music these days though a cool & rocking tune. There's too much reverb on the vox I think. Sounds a bit muddy in the low and mid ranges, not sure though. That acid line is a bit antique to me, personally. Maybe u can use another synth or modulate the doing over time in the track? Just personal taste. I like this track goes up and down, spinning wildly. Good work! :rave:
Hi mate cheers for feedbacking. When you say sounds a bit muddy in the low an mid ranges is that the track overall or the vocals ? I'm guessing you mean track overall but just checking. I'll prob try and remedy this if so by removing some layers of pads or synths which aren't really needed. Do you have any other specific advise as to how to go about sorting these issues?
Nice one pal...

Hi mate cheers for feedbacking. When you say sounds a bit muddy in the low an mid ranges is that the track overall or the vocals ? I'm guessing you mean track overall but just checking. I'll prob try and remedy this if so by removing some layers of pads or synths which aren't really needed. Do you have any other specific advise as to how to go about sorting these issues?
Nice one pal...

yap, take out some synth, edit the acid sound, apply some EQing for some room. not too much, just gentle changes for a bit more clarity.

Back
Top Bottom