New Drum N Bass track for review 2nd version

I like it as as l0ng as a pr0ducer. i really am f0nd 0f m0re aggressive neur0 stuff.I find it t0 be a bit b00my in the mid frequencies c0mpared t0 0ther s0ngs 0n my speakers.But n0thing that can't be fixed,i guess a linear eq in the 0verall track c0uld fix that pr0blem.
If u c0uld give me an 0pini0n 0n this w0uld be fantastic!
Interesting track I like the first drop the most, not so keen on the second when it slows but like the drum and bass parts. Also like the old school video game type pluck sounds. Its not my first choice in style as in its kind of funkier than what I would chose...

Interesting track I like the first drop the most, not so keen on the second when it slows but like the drum and bass parts. Also like the old school video game type pluck sounds. Its not my first choice in style as in its kind of funkier than what I would chose...
Yes u see we are listening t0 different genres actually!I said s0 u said s0!It's g00d t0 kn0w 0ther ppls 0pini0n! :)

Yes u see we are listening t0 different genres actually!I said s0 u said s0!It's g00d t0 kn0w 0ther ppls 0pini0n! :)

damn dude I will buy you a keyboard.

Liking the vocals and synth in this. big club styley!! yes thats rolling. MORE SIDECHAIN!

Sounds good to me. Very well produced.

Would get chopping on the vocal though as parts just don't fit. 0:54 and 2:01 are really fighting hard to stay in time. The ones that hit on the drop are all good.

Think this has been my feedback on your last few tunes! The rest of it is really solid, enjoyed listening.

Nice work gabs, high energy stuff. If I had to try and suggest one thing I'd try giving the synth that you bring in from 0:44 onwards (the 3 note stabs) a little more space, maybe some delay on the side signal, just to make it really stand out.

Good track and sounds better than V1 if I do remember correctly. I agree, the vox need some sorting, some extra FX already could do it. Otherwise quite well done! :2thumbs:

t to make it really stand out.
Hi Jake just wondering when you say to give something space, what does that actually mean? Does it mean like make it wider relative to the rest? How would you put delay on the side signal?

Back
Top Bottom