Votes: 2 33.3%
  • A Little.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Savi JR

Hey!
My Name Is Savi JR

Im a newbie to the drum & bass scene but im loving the community already!
but lets get to the point

So ive been working on drum & Bass for a little while and i think i have created a great twist to it. Most people say its kind of the same, but in my opinion, its a whole new twist to the basic Drum & Bass. Sure, It does have the same kind of drums but as far as Synths and Vocal Chops Go, Its pretty crazy. If your interested in checking out this crazy dope song, Here it is:

Give Me Your Opinion! Good or Bad
I want your full opinion and judgment.

I hope you enjoy! :)

Well first of all, good or bad is not the best question you can ask for your music. You should do what you believe is good.
I like the groove you created. But it's not that you reinvented the dnb wheel.

Overall your mix is pretty flat I'd say. Especially your main synth. And I don't like your kick. But that's just personal taste. I think this could be a solid tune with a bit of work.

Cheers

Well first of all, good or bad is not the best question you can ask for your music. You should do what you believe is good.
I like the groove you created. But it's not that you reinvented the dnb wheel.

Overall your mix is pretty flat I'd say. Especially your main synth. And I don't like your kick. But that's just personal taste. I think this could be a solid tune with a bit of work.

Cheers
Thank You So much man, i really appreciate the feedback, i do need to improve on the mix.
Thanks for the advice man i will definitly take this into consideration :D

Maybe layer the snare with a few more snare sounds and scoop out the bass frequencies in the drums to leave room for the bass. Otherwise the composition is good so you know what you're doing there (y)

Good composition. I like it.

My only concern is the pumping, mainly the kick. Maybe too much limiting? Or maybe too sidechained, I'm on laptop speakers, sorry.

A bit of automation on the levels would be ok, too.

Cheers

hello and welcome to this forum!
I like the sound of it, quite clean, open and loud.
not a big fan of your composition though, that is personal taste I guess.
try to cut on elements and decide whcih is the main, then edit some variations.
otherwise, cool song ! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom