New Drum & Bass track up!

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
Easy people, ive just finished a new tune called Do You Feel It, has taken quite a long time to finish so id really like some feedybak on this one if you could. cheers :beers:

yes i do feel this one fella, sounding good!

i dunno it could be the myspace player (expecting this) but the whole thing doesn't sound like it has enough kick in it if you get me? just a tad too tinny... maybe it could do with another kick layered on top with some more oomph and a touch of sub bass

the bassline is great, reminds me of C&S 'Hurt You' a little. The pianos split up the warble a lot as well... it could maybe do with changing the chimes/piano bits after the second drop to further develop the track.

good stuff, keep up the good work (y)

I like the chimes in the intro with the synth in the background those work well together -- not a big fan of the female vocals -- kinda 90s -- warbling synth has a cool old skool vibe to it.

I second the suggestion about needing some kick, it could really push and pull more.

there's plenty of room in this mix if you wanted to introduce new elements as it is progressing. good work on the piano sounds cool me, keep it up!

ideas are there mate all the right things are happenin at the right times, i believe you just need a bit more layering in both drums n bass thats where the hard part lies, it kinda feels like it just falls into it and its not got a real powerful affect when it drops which it could. kinda brookes brothers feel to it. keep at it man good effort!!

safe!

good tune bud, nice builds and melody. like the others say its just missin that THUMP when it drops. like it tho! peez

Solid tune. I would only say that maybe you could play around with the bassline a bit instead of just making it single, long notes. How about throwing in some silences to keep the listener guessing where the bassline will go next? Will add some extra oomph to the song IMHO.

thank you people very kind words :D i will take it back to the studio and see what i can do with it. peace

Last edited:
Personally i love those 90's style disco club filth vocals and the oldskool piano. But needs a little thump and boom yeah definately: One thing you could try in the future is play with the bass rhythmically to make it pulse even more, this one has that synced LFO which is a good start but needs more IMO.

Keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom