!New Drum & Bass track: Life - Heaven

After you post some feedback to other peoples tunes, maybe you'll get some feedback on the track.

I listened, and although I love deep padwork, you've got some weird key mashups in here... some of it is borderline dissonant sounding and imo... with a deep and spacey tune, the listener shouldn't feel like he's listening to Modern Classical Music.

Prod sounded good though.

After you post some feedback to other peoples tunes, maybe you'll get some feedback on the track.

I listened, and although I love deep padwork, you've got some weird key mashups in here... some of it is borderline dissonant sounding and imo... with a deep and spacey tune, the listener shouldn't feel like he's listening to Modern Classical Music.

Prod sounded good though.

Man you sound like a pro lol

... with a deep and spacey tune, the listener shouldn't feel like he's listening to Modern Classical Music.

Speaking for everybody now are we?:rinsed:

Intro was good, liked the area around the drop, the drum fill.

The high piano lick that Proto's talking about, those three notes from 3:00 repeated, just sound out of key. The first one is in key, then the intervals are out.
Maybe it's deliberate, but I can't hear it anyway. If it resolved differently sometimes....? but I think it sounds jarring and doesn't match the more peaceful atmospheric feel of the tune.

Great tune apart from that.

Mate this is exactly what I want from a tune, up to the 3 minute mark. but yeah keep at this will be a smasher.

Man you sound like a pro lol

:clown: I'm sorry... if I sound arrogant in the slightest, it was not intentional, guys... lol.

It's just the notes this guy chose for his riffs... they're borderline dissonant sounding and it reminds me of listening to current 'Modern' Day Classical which pushes dissonant sounding music to the limits.

Speaking for everybody now are we?:rinsed:

Intro was good, liked the area around the drop, the drum fill.

The high piano lick that Proto's talking about, those three notes from 3:00 repeated, just sound out of key. The first one is in key, then the intervals are out.
Maybe it's deliberate, but I can't hear it anyway. If it resolved differently sometimes....? but I think it sounds jarring and doesn't match the more peaceful atmospheric feel of the tune.
Great tune apart from that.

Nail meet head... if only I could have described it as such... it makes better sense.

Thank you good sir :)

It would be better if the notes where in tune, if u fix that this will be an awesome track. love all the sounds and everything, great bass and pad

Back
Top Bottom