New Drum&Bass project

I really quite like that vocal, pretty ethereal :) I think the bass maybe needs some work, sounds a bit too much like trance to me until you get to about 2min in and then I think it fits better. Nice reversed pad around 3.30, like that allot tbh :) Hope that helps!

I like the vocal, too. :) Also, the strings. The intro kinda went on for awhile for me; there's over a minute of it. I kind of like the trance-vibe, though I wanted a more of a punch in the bass, which isn't very deep (even after the drop at 2:00). The drums are nice and crisp. The bell/ting melody coming in at 2:40ish is good, and keeps the track's energy up. Good melody in the mid-voiced bells at about 3:33. The Outro starting 4:39 is really good.

Yes I agree, the bass really isn't coming out in the mix as I wanted it to be. Allready noticed it while I was working on this track, tried many things to make it sound better but only made it worse haha. So I decicded to just finish the project because it took too long.

Well good to know there are also some good things about this track.
Thanks for the feedback and taking your time! :)

Yeah, I'm liking this...vocal chops are nice. I agree with the lack of bass, not rocking my speakers at this end mate. Nice drums ;)

Back
Top Bottom