new drum and bass track

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by MC_Abyss, Aug 31, 2013.

1. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

This is my newest creation let me know what you think. constructive criticism welcome.
    The track title is ”Through the smoke of the drift”
    For all those who don't know drifting cars is the Shit!
    And if you don't know you ought to know:)
    Anyways tell me what you think.
    Thank you to everyone who takes the time to listen to my stuff
    Your awesome

2. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Well thanks to the 127 people who at least read what I had to say and the few of you who actually listened to it.
    I guess this is my last chance for any suggestions, comments, corrections, hate, or just feelings from the track.
    Its been a while since my last post but i have a few idea's rumbling in the old noggin so ill start to do my part in helping and showing my progress as a producer.

:cowbell:[​IMG]:cowbell:

3. Fatkidscantjump

Fatkidscantjump Member

dont worry things are sometimes slow around here, sometimes people listen but doesnt have anything special to say or w/e

its not really my kind of dnb so dont take what i say too seriously ; i quite like the first bit of the drop (for example 0:50-0:54). I think the intro and the drop doesnt really match together, or the transition between the drop and the intro is too abrupt. Maybe you could add some fx like white noises, and some part of the melody from the drop with echos and filters in the intro too smooth this transition. (just ideas)
    also i think your drums could be punchier and harder and it would really help the energy of the track.

keep at it i think it has potential!

4. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Thanx for the ideas i will say transitions have never been my strong point, I've always been the kinda of guy that cant wait, I'm drunk before i get too the club, I'm high before you see me, I'm laid before your naked. ts a issue I've dealt with it for a while trust me and i quote "why does your penis smell like pussy" ummm... why you a prude? anyway life's a bitch so fuck it... Ill do my best to gain your viewing eyes I've gotta try making new styles, to all those who read this what is your favoret style of dnb?
    Roller, liquid, tech, comersh? what? let me know please
    tty later.

what do you think of this?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  5. Von Herzog

Von Herzog Member

the track sounds a lil bit "empty"
    i would say FX are missing. maybe white noise, reverse crashes or snares, pads, etc.

6. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

I listen to it on a few systems now and there is way too much bass lol thanks for all the Input

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Your having some volume issue with your track. When the huge bass drops in the whole track gets quiet. And when the it goes away the track gets louder.